Patient Education & Outreach Services
Serving patients first and the organizations that support them by communicating with the right patients about the right treatments through disease state awareness, branded advertising, advocacy center phone, email, and mail communication.
Disease State Awareness
Focused education campaigns with patient video and pertinent medical details derived from medical and market research to over 1 Million people in the United States highly related to Parkinson’s disease (primary patients and their loved ones.)
Focused Branded Advertising
Parkinson’s Community members provide detailed health information including current and past therapies used, and also report information pertaining to indications and contraindications for most PD treatments. Appropriate candidates for sponsored therapies can be assigned to target audiences and social media advertising can be directed to these highly select groups.
Advocacy Center Services
The advocacy program works. Parkinson’s Community Advocates historically reach 72% of high-quality candidates by phone within 30 days and over 50% of them immediately request to discuss the sponsored treatment with a nurse or other patient. Over 35% discuss the recommended treatment with their doctor.
Specialty trained patient advocates empower highly qualified candidates to seek sponsored treatment options from their doctor in a fair, balanced, and ethical manner.
Qualified patients receive a series of informational emails about the sponsored treatment and a doctor discussion guide just prior to their next doctor appointment.
Membership welcome packets include sponsored materials pertinent to their condition and separate mailers delivered just prior to their doctor appointment can include a doctor discussion guide.
Massive Branded Advertising
Reach +1M Unique Highly Appropriate US Residents. Never before has there been such a powerful way to deliver branded pharmaceutical media to a highly selective audience at such a sizable scale in a compliant manner.
47,600,000 Facebook users over the age of 55 in the US as of January 2018
Approximately 92,800,000 people in the US are over the age of 55
Research Catalyst works with clients to determine what constitutes a high-quality candidate for the sponsored treatment with whom RC should aim to communicate. This is very similar to the inclusion/ exclusion criteria in clinical trials. Advocacy resources, mailers, email communication, and online advertising will be focused on the target audience. Through the collection of more than 100 data points Research Catalyst can identifies patients that have less or more advanced disease, dyskinesia, or who have specific motor or non-motor problems such dementia, psychosis, etc.
Advanced PD Cohort Example
- Are you interested in learning more about clinical trials and treatment options that might be available to the patient based on your answers to this questionnaire? (Yes)
- The patient has been diagnosed with: (Parkinson’s disease)
- How many years ago was the patient diagnosed: (4 or more years)
- The patient/caregiver agrees to the site policy and privacy agreement. (Yes)
- Can the patient tell when the levodopa/carbidopa wears off? (Yes)
- Does OFF time interfere with day to day activities or quality of life? (Yes)
- Is OFF time a problem for the patient? (Yes)
- How many times/day is the patient taking Sinemet or Rytary? (Sinemet 4 times or more / Rytary 3 or more times / Both Rytary and Sinemet)
- The patient is taking or has taken and stopped at least 2 of the following adjunct medications: MAO-B Inhibitors, Dopamine Agonists, COMT Inhibitors, Amantadine/Gocovri: (Yes)
- Is the patient using or has the patient previously used the sponsored treatment? (No)
Expert medical input guides marketing strategy and the development of creative asstes.
Conversion based user interface techniques geared towards results are layed on top of world reknowned design.
Creative assets have been developed and redeveloped guided by conversion-based results from years of A/B and multivariate testing.